Posted on :
6 Jun, 2018
6 Jun, 2018
SBS Swiss Business School is dedicated to foster academic excellence and student achievement on the undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate level in business management. Its mission, therefore, is to provide students with a strong academic foundation using andrological learning to develop problem solving skills and, with access to various specialized knowledge bases, to prepare them to become productive, competent professionals and responsible citizens in a diverse, dynamic global environment.
It defines higher education from its beginning as the experience of thinking internationally. To do this it maintains a multi-cultural student body on its home campus along with its international centers.
For SBS the international component is of paramount importance. It is designed to accommodate significant changes in the curriculum and variations in the student body in response to global shifts in social, political and economic conditions. The result is a singular learning experience gained from a cross-cultural, highly European, international perspective. In addition to its cross-cultural intent, it provides students with an interactive educational environment with a dynamic mix of innovative and traditional strategies. We foster enhanced teaching, professional developments and service.
Job Title: Research Assistants and Fellow
• The purpose of the role is to become part of a strong research team that assists our DBA/PhD students to complete their doctoral studies on time.
• There are opportunities for future development into research fellow and senior research fellow positions, and to undertake doctoral degree studies
Qualification Required & Experience
• MPhil or a Master degree from a recognized university (having a research component) in business related-disciplines with significant post-qualification research experience
• Strong writing skills, ability to read and understand academic and practical research.
• Strong background in quantitative and qualitative data analysis
• Experience in publishing in academic / practitioner journals
How to Apply
Email your resume with telephone number, cover letters and scanned copies of certificates to:[email protected]
Closing Date: 15 June, 2018