The Team lead of Brands & Marketing oversees the operations of all marketing and branding activities.
Job Title: Team Lead, Brands & Marketing
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans, implements, and executes successful consumer and trade marketing programs (including brand strategic planning, market positioning, pricing, promotion, advertising).
- Gathers and analyzes information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Conducts market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products.
- Conducts pricing research and analysis to ensure competitive product and service pricing.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new products and services and makes recommendations to leadership.
- Analyzes and evaluates financial aspects of product development.
- Collaborates in the development of new products.
- Composes, develops, evaluates, and conducts training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies.
- Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional activities or trade shows.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field (MBA preferred)
- 3+ years in marketing and promotion
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Team player who is energized, eager and ready to roll-up their sleeves and do some pretty amazing innovation work.
- Strong analytical skills, capable of setting an agenda and soliciting alignment
- Prior experience leveraging consumer insights to develop effective marketing programs and campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate, influence and motivate others in a highly collaborative matrix environment
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills