Nyaho Medical Centre was established in March 1970 by the late Dr. Kwami Nyaho Tamaklo whose vision was to give the best in nursing and medical care in Ghana and outside of its borders. Nyaho Medical Centre has always been committed to having an intense focus on the patient care while bringing the best of international standards to Ghana.
From 2001 until 2015, the centre was managed by Mrs. Janet Tamaklo, during which time she maintained its legacy through a continued mission statement and increased vision. In April 2015 Dr. Elikem C. Tamaklo assumed the position of Managing Director now serves the hospital in striving to achieve the vision of providing the best medical and nursing care in Ghana. Our continued mission is to be a world renowned medical centre, giving the best in medicine and nursing care
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Work with HRD and managers/leaders to develop governance frameworks, systems, processes across NMC to ensure accountability and effectiveness in all health, clinical & non-clinical functions
- Enable an effective & robust employee relations environment through appropriate engagement with external partners (Trade Unions & Professional organisations);
- Be a single point of contact for all strategic HR matters to your business stakeholders, advising, coaching and influencing in order to mitigate risk or reputational damage whilst maximizing on impact.
- Mange workforce planning and development initiatives (in conjunction with Medical and Nursing Services Manager) to build the functional and leadership capabilities of employees to deliver safe and effective patient care locally and at all satellites;
- In collaboration with managers/ leaders, lead the agenda on building a high performing culture through the performance management systems enabling achievement of stated objectives and the development of a continuous learning environment.
- Grow self through adopting an external lens of continuously benchmarking internal practices with best in class local and global standards, championing the case for change.
How to Apply
Kindly send your application to [email protected]