Nature of business: A reputable early childhood development centre.
Job Title: Female Pre-school Teachers
Job Location: Opposite Top Oil, Community 25, New Dawhenya, near Tema.
*Applicants should be resident in Dawhenya or Community 25 ONLY*
Female Pre-school Teachers
- Teaching pupils of diverse background and ages.
- Monitoring, assessing and marking pupils work.
- Maintaining accurate records of pupils’ progress.
- Participating enthusiastically in all aspects of a vibrant school environment and promoting sound Christian ethos and values among pupils.
- Have a good understanding of how to address progress and shortfalls.
- Implementing strategies to improve performance and achievement levels of pupils.
- Must be able to lead by example, take initiative, creative and work independently to produce measurable results.
- Must be an effective communicator with pupils.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of SHS or Diploma and must possess Early Childhood Development Certificate from a reputable institution.
- Must have sound knowledge in early childhood development and how that leads to successful learning & development.
- Must have a clear understanding of appropriate strategies in teaching early years.
- Should be adaptable and a fast learner.
- Computer literacy
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar field.
How to Apply
Submit your CV to [email protected]
(Location: Community 25, New Dawhenya)
P O Box TS 68, Teshie – Accra
Only short -listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 14th March, 2019.