Nylep Academy is a reputable early childhood development centre.
Job Location: Opposite Top Oil, Community 25, New Dawhenya, near Tema.
Job Title: Pre-school Teachers
- Researching, developing new topics and materials, planning and preparing lessons and teaching at all levels.
- Teaching pupils of diverse background and ages.
- Monitoring, assessing and marking pupils work. Maintaining accurate records of pupils’ progress.
- Participating enthusiastically in all aspects of a vibrant school environment and promoting sound Christian ethos and values among pupils.
- Have a good understanding of how to address progress and shortfalls.
- Implementing strategies to improve performance and achievement levels of pupils.
- Must be able to lead by example, take initiative, creative and work independently to produce measurable results.
- Must be an effective communicator with pupils.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of SHS or Diploma and must possess Early Childhood Development Certificate from a reputable institution.
- Must have sound knowledge in early childhood development and how that leads to successful learning & development.
- Must have a clear understanding of appropriate strategies in teaching early years.
- Should be adaptable and a fast learner.
- Computer literacy
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar field.
How to Apply
Submit your CV to [email protected]
Only short -listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 16th February, 2019.
Ensure that you mention www.joblistghana.com as the source of this job advert.