Posted on :
26 Oct, 2017
26 Oct, 2017
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications.
Oceaneering Ghana Limited is looking for an experienced ROV Supervisor to be based in Ghana.
Job Title: Rov (Remotely Vehicle) Supervisor – Ghana
The ideal candidate will be responsible for
• The planning and supervision of ROV operations.
• Supervision, coaching, mentoring, assesssing, performance & evaluation of all ROV operational technicians
• To ensure that all ROV operations are conducted in a safe, efficient and effective manner
• To represent the company at the offshore work location
• To supervise and maintain the standards and procedures set out in company quality assurance (QA)
and safety policy in conjunction with client and regulatory guidance’s
Qualification Required & Experience
Essential Qualification / Training Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronics / Electrical or Mechanical / Hydraulic Engineering or recognised Trade Apprenticeship in similar discipline
• Valid offshore medical
• Valid offshore survival
• Proven experience with intervention tooling
• STOP for supervisors
How to Apply
Please email your resume to: [email protected] Closing Date: 31 October, 2017