Our client, an investment, business development, and management consultancy Services Company. They are currently seeking to hire an Office Coordinator to support their operations.
Front Desk Services
- Manages the company’s lobby area.
- Greets and directs all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers.
- Ensures completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures.
- Will be required to handle special administrative projects, as well as overflow work from departments and executive assistants including word processing, data entry and internet research tasks.
- Assist staff with travel arrangements (both local & International)
- Ensure the answering of all incoming calls and placing all outgoing calls.
- i. Handle all inquiries within your capacity
- ii. Arrange “callbacks” to protect boss’s time
- iii. Provide back-up materials for callbacks
- iv. Route calls elsewhere as needed
- v. Do phone surveys/inquiries as needed
- Greet visitors
- Perform basic clerical task such as systematically booking letters
- Operate basic office equipment.( Scanner, fax, photocopier etc)
- Sort and route incoming materials.
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Resolve difficult issues regarding client complaints, client questions and other matters.
- Work closely with managers in other departments
Scope of Responsibility:
Carry out duties and responsibilities with limited supervision.
Exchange non-routine information using tact and persuasion as appropriate requiring good oral and written communication skills.
Office Coordinators directly support the Administrator by assisting the Administrator and Management Executives in various administrative roles.
Required Skills or Experience
- Office Coordinators are expected to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals and client groups. They should be effective communicators, organized, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and able to complete assigned tasks. The ability to be diplomatic is essential in this customer service position.
- Minimum of First Degree in Business Administration or related a field
- Candidate must be exceptionally fluent in English and a second language
- Candidate must be computer literate and be able to use internet tools efficiently to complete research assignments