This role is individually accountable for the administration and effective functioning of all customer payment platforms and allocation of premiums thereof within the organization.
Job Title: Premium Administration Consultant
- Follows standardised processes and provides administrative support in line with normal business functioning.
- Billing, lodgement, collection and allocation of premiums
- Building and managing Relationship with partner banks and other third-party partners.
- Policy and Client retention strategies in relation to premium collection
- Uses standard administrative techniques to coordinate own work
- Provides and maintains standard premium collection internal reports
- Provide support to the other operational sub-units
- Effectively support the new business process and reviews and manages reconciliation of the suspense accounts.
- Quality Assurance of client payment data ensuring that the highest quality and regulatory compliance standards are upheld
- Attention to detail
- Customer relations/Relationship management
- Strong database management ability (Excel, Access etc)
- Initiating Action/Proactive
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary Qualification from an accredited University is required
- At least 1 year work experience in a similar role is required