This role is responsible for ensuring appropriate training programs are designed and delivered in line with the needs of the business.
Job Title: Training Manager
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with sales managers/area managers.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess sales employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organization’s goals.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Familiarity with modern and traditional training methods
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to plan, manage time and multitask effectively
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced record-keeping skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- Candidates with similar experience in previous roles are preferred.