This role manages a team in a technical environment, with some individual deliveries and is individually accountable for achieving results through others.
Job Title: Head of Retail Business
Duties And Responsibilities
- Accountable for the overall delivery of the Retail Distribution Channel
- Develops and takes accountability for a Retail Mass Business/Target Operating Model which is aligned to the Old Mutual Ghana (OMG) strategy.
- Ensure that implementations of the Retail Mass are managed effectively against agreed key performance indicators, according to agreed project management principles, and in line with Old Mutual (OM) strategy and governance.
- Aligning the respective value propositions to maximise market share.
- Provide ongoing support and updates to established Retail Mass operations across OMG, as required.
- Develops overall distribution growth strategy and sets aggressive performance targets for the different channels that result in increased sales and reduced operating losses.
- Ensures that a clear operational plan exists for aggressively driving the sales delivery of OMG Retail.
- Creates a sustainable channel economic model that incorporates the regulatory framework and is based on delivering products that are relevant to customer needs and competitive in the marketplace.
- Manages the pipeline of talent across Retail channels so as to maximise the people capability and transform the business.
- To operate as an effective member of the Executive Management Team.