This role will involve providing a Human Resource (HR) Consulting service to line management, and ensures that effective HR Management policies, practices and processes are in place to support the strategic direction of the business.
The role is a generalist role. Incumbents are expected to work independently within allocated geographical areas of responsibility and are individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
You will report directly to the Human Capital Executive of Old Mutual Life Assurance Company (Ghana) Limited in terms of the existing structure as may be amended from time to time.
Job Title: Senior Human Capital Consultant
- Supports line management with manpower and productivity growth through performance consulting.
- Assists in the development and implementation of manpower retention strategies
- Assists with implementation of culture change / transformation
- Assists with implementation of change management processes
- Ensures the appropriate implementation and maintenance of HR processes such as Talent Management, Leadership Development, Recruitment & Selection, Payroll processing, Financial Advisor Management, Employee and Industrial Relations Management and Performance Management, through Performance Consulting.
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Science preferred) from an accredited University, with a minimum of 3 years of HR experience:
- Experience working with Boards
- Experience with Payroll
- Experience with a HRMS (e.g Workday, SAP, Cornerstone)
- Professional Human Resource qualification (e.g. SHRM, IHRMP, CIHR, etc)
- Technical knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Initiating action
- Data Analytics
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Good knowledge in Power Point
Skills and Experience
A minimum of 3 years of HR experience