This role delivers client service by taking inbound calls and making outbound calls in adherence to procedural, productivity and quality standards, across many products and processes.
Job Title: Retention Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the execution of retention initiatives. Deals with clients via telephone in adherence to procedural, productivity and quality standards.
- Strong support role involving sharing information and convincing client of appropriate course of action for resolution of queries.
- Exercises persuasive skills in guiding clients towards a solution.
- Takes inbound or makes outbound calls, effecting outbound calls in accordance with predetermined schedule.
- Finalises calls at point of contact where possible.
- May escalate more complex queries appropriately.
- May act as mentor to less experienced Agents.
- Fully multi-skilled across products and processes.
- May be required to stand in in support role (i.e Skills Coach) in absence of support staff.
- May act as mentor to less experienced agents.
Client Service Delivery:
- Deals with clients queries via telephone in adherence with productivity standards.
- Takes inbound calls and shares relevant information.
- Guides client and convinces client of appropriate course of action if necessary.
- Finalises call at point of contact where possible.
- Ensures that more complex queries are escalated appropriately.
- Makes outbound calls in accordance with predetermined schedules
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Handles all queries in adherence with procedural and quality standards
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
Experience in a similar role would be an added advantage