This role is individually accountable for assisting a variety of clients telephonically or face to face, in accordance with business, process and compliance rules.
Job Title: Client Service Consultant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide telephonic and face to face service to customers and intermediaries.
- Delivers on daily production standards and adheres to service and quality standards.
- Adheres to business, process and compliance rules
- Builds and maintains relationships with other departments, intermediaries and sales advisors.
- Manages customer relationships in person or telephonically.
- Performs quality checks on own work and adheres to service and quality standards.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills and collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Informs clients of requirements, procedures and provides input to other areas such as client feedback or queries.
- Performs general office administration such as follow-ups, client callbacks and policy changes.
- Manages and resolves customer complaints and queries.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Experience in a client serving role is an added advantage
- Innovative and Analytical
- Initiating Action/Proactive
- Customer Relations/Relationship Management