This role delivers client service by taking inbound calls and making outbound calls in adherence to procedural, productivity, and quality standards, across many products and processes.
Job Title: Retention Officer
- Support the execution of retention initiatives. Deals with clients via telephone in adherence to procedural, productivity, and quality standards.
- Strong support role involving sharing information and convincing clients of the appropriate course of action for the resolution of queries.
- Exercises persuasive skills in guiding clients toward a solution.
- Takes inbound or makes outbound calls, affecting outbound calls in accordance with a predetermined schedule.
- Finalises calls at the point of contact where possible.
- May escalate more complex queries appropriately.
Requirements: Skills Qualification and Experience Required
- Minimum of a bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Candidate must have at least 1 year of Call center experience or similar
- Candidate must have relevant work experience.
Candidate must be ready to start work by 1st March 2023