The successful candidate in this role will effectively lead and motivate the client retention team to ensure performance targets are achieved in line with Old Mutual Ghana’s strategy, business plan, values and culture. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through their own efforts and the efforts of others
Job Title: Retention Team Lead
- Provide telephonic and face-to-face service to customers and intermediaries.
- Implement plans that will contribute to maximum client satisfaction and ensure continued profitability and business growth.
- Actively manage and report on the achievement of business unit targets
- Adheres to business, process and compliance rules.
- Develops, coaches and manages performance of staff.
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the business product offerings, campaigns, rules and conditions in order to recommend the right solution to customers.
- Perform proactive activities designed to retain customers including but not limited to contacting clients to advise them of unsuccessful premium collection and various campaigns to be introduced to drive retention.
- Maintain and build client relationships with all relevant business stakeholders.
- Technical Knowledge
- Decision Making
- Initiating Action
- Information Monitoring
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree (in sales, marketing, business or related field) from an accredited University
- Confident with the MS Office Suite with strong excel skills
- 3+ years experience in a similar role is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Outstanding customer service abilities