Posted on :
2 Apr, 2019
2 Apr, 2019
Overall responsibility for the efficient running of the Human Resource Department by providing a full spectrum of operational & strategic HR service at Executive Management Level. The Head of Human Resources shall also lead the administration team to deliver protocol, logistic and administrative support to the business.
Job Title: HR Manager
1. Recommend, develop and implement policies and procedures to guide manpower planning, staff recruitment, and selection, performance appraisal, training, and development to ensure appropriate staffing and optimum human resource utilization.
2. Develop and implement HR policies, HR procedures, HR systems, and HR structures which promote equal opportunity, trust and confidence among staff and enable line management to manage and motivate staff as well as being the custodian of such policies and procedures.
3. Establish and maintain efficient records management and HR information systems.
4. Liaise with Executive Management to ensure effective internal communication process, manage the relationship with the organised labour and provide counsel to line management especially in matters of discipline to promote harmonious industrial and employee relations.
5. Manages all processes relating to compensation and benefits administration.
6. Conducts compensation surveys and make recommendations to ensure that the company’s rates of pay and benefits are competitive to attract, retain and motivate staff to perform at the highest possible level.
7. Prepare and control departmental budget within approved limits to enable the company to achieve its financial targets.
8. Research and implement strategies to create and promote a culture of engagement, continuous improvement in productivity and quality of service to customers.
9. Lead recruitment of talent engaging HR best practice and applicable employment laws, employing modern trends to position Company as an employer of choice.
10. Develop and implement a succession plan in consultation with Management for effective and efficient manpower management as well as creating a pool of potential successors for respective management positions.
11. Develop and implement a robust staff performance appraisal tool to effectively manage performance to establish a high-performance culture.
12. Develops and implements a comprehensive training and development programme to ensure continuous development and growth of all categories of staff.
13. Liaise with the Executive Management to set, review and communicate corporate bonus targets periodically.
14. Liaise with the HSSE Department concerning staff health issues and as well the general welfare of staff per all agreed documents
15. Spearhead both the internal and external communications of the Company.
1. Support the Executive Management in the daily and strategic management planning to meet the contractual, technical and commercial goals set.
2. Liaising with the company’s solicitors to provide legal advice on corporate issues.