Posted on :
16 Feb, 2022
16 Feb, 2022
At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market.
Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
Job Title: Head Of Demand
The Head of Demand Marketing will plan, build, and run inbound and outbound marketing programs to drive and accelerate pipeline growth. You will help us to define, execute, measure, and refine a creative, compelling, and effective marketing revenue strategy for our growing company
Responsibilities of the Head of Demand.
· Strategy: create and execute multi-channel demand generation strategies that are aligned to persona’s / audiences and our sales objectives to support pipeline and revenue goals.
· Campaign Management: help construct and bring to life marketing programs, and successfully create and roll-out of highly targeted and broad demand generation programs that engage and advance interest across the prospect and customer lifecycle.
· Stakeholder Management; collaborate with a variety of stakeholders – C-level, sales, marketing, product, and product marketing.
· Continuous Improvement: always be strengthening best practices while evaluating the latest B2B marketing strategies, marketing technologies, experimenting and optimizing different tactics, and consistently meet or exceed sales pipeline and revenue goals.
· Analysis: analyze marketing program outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to inform decision making.
· Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
· Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
· Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
· Promoting the organization and products.
· Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
· Budget; be responsible for the budget and report on ROI.
· HND/BSC from a reputable institution
· Experience in a demand generation leadership role, Sales role preferably in the FMCG, E-commerce space.
· Excellent understanding of how to analyze and optimize conversion rates across the sales and marketing funnel.
· Highly quantitative with a very strong understanding of data.
· A desire to work both at a strategic level and tactically on projects and campaigns.
· Excellent decision-making skills regarding allocating marketing spend.
· Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.