Posted on :
21 Oct, 2016
21 Oct, 2016
Established in 2007, AUMS is a leader in providing a full suite of underground mining contract services to the African Mining industry, supported by a safe and performance orientated culture. We believe in investing in the development of our people and back them with state of the art equipment and world’s best practice.
Due to the award of a mine development contract at Ahafo for the Subika Underground Mine and subject to Newmont’s Board final approval, AUMS is seeking expressions of interest for up-coming work in Ghana from suitably qualified applicants to fill the following role
Job Title: Longhole Trainers
Qualification Required & Experience
• Production charging experience inclusive of down holes, up holes and VCR of rises and passes will be advantageous. Stringing of rises and correct interpretation of informotion along with.
• Reading and interpreting plans.
• Accurate recording and reporting of drilling information.
• Accurate drilling of up and down holes and achieving minimum targets.
• Drilling with air mist.
• Demonstrated experience using full fan and one hole automation.
• Setting up on pivot and collar points.
• Drilling of accurate and parallel holes in rises.
• Demonstrated experience training personnel to a high standard.
How to Apply For the Job
If you have the required qualifications and experience, Certificate of competency issued by the Inspectorate Division of the Minerals Commission of Ghana, and wish to express your interest, please send an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) and qualifications along with a covering letter confirming the role you wish to apply for to:-