Posted on :
4 Jul, 2018
4 Jul, 2018
The Audit Service of Ghana is inviting qualified Deputy Auditor-General / Legal for employment in the service.
Job Title: Deputy Auditor-General / Legal
• Collate inputs for the development and implementation of policies – strategic, annual, operational and other plans of the Service.
• Development and implementation of Annual Legal Plan of the Department.
• Lead the prosecution and defence of cases for and on behalf of the Service.
Follow-up of judgements of the court.
• Develop and implement legal standards, guidelines methodologies as well as the certification of reforms in the public sector financial accounting systems.
• Prepare Annual Activity and other periodic Progress Reports of the Department for onward submission to the A-G and the ASB.
• Collaborate with the F&A/HRD in the implementation of policies, standards and guidelines on human resource management within the Department.
• Coordinate the collation of inputs of the Department for the preparation of the Annual Budget of the Service
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Lawyer called to the Bar.
• A minimum of fifteen (15) years post qualification working experience of which six (6) years must be at a management level.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How to Apply
Qualified persons with the requisite and relevant qualifications and experience should click the link below: Click Below To Apply Online
Please read the information below carefully.
To begin, you must Click on the New User Registration link above to register. Once your registration is successful, use your registered email and password to sign in to the portal. Follow the instruction provided to help in the application process Call any of the under-listed persons for further assistance 1. Alex Dodoo – 0244-644748 2. Richard Brobbey – 0246-715264 3. Frank Kontoh – 0243-204189
Closing Date: 27 July, 2018