The Partner Operations Manager is a critical role as it interfaces between our partners and glovers to optimize their overall experience. This operations-driven role calls for a rare combination of creative problem solving, detail orientation, and interpersonal ability to take care of our best partners.
Job Title: Partner Operations Manager
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team in order to guarantee the achievement of the accounts KPIs.
- Work hard with your team helping and guiding them to ensure and maintain good relationships with our partners
- Drive, structure, analyze and channel daily work and information – setting goals, delegating, and supervising the team’s performance
- Recruit, train, mentor and motivate the accounts team
- Work closely with our Account operation department to improve the operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our partners
- Excellent English proficiency
- At least, 3-year experience in managing high-performance Account Management teams with 5 or more accounts managers)
- You’ve got a good judgment but own up to your mistakes
- You’re extremely curious and have a desire to acquire a deep understanding
- You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
- You’re extremely agile and thrive in ambiguous environments
- You are always respectful, kind and fair. You’ve managed large or multiple teams and all of your (former) reports speak highly of you as a manager and leader
- You have an ambition that makes some people think you’re crazy while inspiring others
- Our core values are very important to us:Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs.
Raise the bar: You’re curious and capable; that’s why you’re at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term.
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket – an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- A generous invitation to our employee phantom shares programs
- Young, international and talented team that, if they don’t become your best friends, they will at least teach you a bunch