Software Group is a global technology company focused on end-to-end solutions for the financial sector. We serve a worldwide client base from seven main offices located in Bulgaria, Kenya, Ghana, Philippines, Mexico, India and Australia.
Software Group is a global technology company focused on end-to-end solutions for the financial sector. We serve a worldwide client base from seven main offices located in Bulgaria, Kenya, Ghana, Philippines, Mexico, India and Australia. All offices employ an experienced team of professionals, with an outstanding track record of handling complex financial development projects. We pride ourselves on delivering products and services, which adhere to the principles of quality, transparency and affordability. We strive to develop innovative, flexible, scalable and stable solutions that exceed industry standards.
Job Title: Project Manager (Bilingual English/French)
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with Software Group strategy, commitments and goals.
- The Project Management role is to help the process of solutions implementations in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
- The core skill of the Project manager is requirements and scope management for developing IT solutions to business problems and fulfilling business needs.
- Skilled Project manager has to drive the whole project delivery lifecycle from initiation and analysis through design, development and testing and finishing with deployment and closure.
- Position is located in Ghana and reports to the Head of PMO at company headquarters in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Lead the planning and implementation of project within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Manage project scope and budget
- Manage project resources
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Manage the change control procedure in collaboration with project stakeholders
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality management
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Analyze and manage project risk and issues
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
Required Skills or Experience
- Master or Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Economics, Management will be advantage)
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management in the software industry and good understanding of IT fundamentals
- Must be fluent in both French and English
- Experience in requirements development, customer interaction and compilation of multi-source information
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Proven experience in people and communication management, strategic planning, risk and change management
- Proficient in working with project management software
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Highly organized
- Able to work under pressure and meet the deadlines
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy to realize objectives
- Able to resolve conflicting situations
- Able to work with a high degree of flexibility and initiative
- Able to prioritize and analyze
- Leadership qualities
- Good inter-personal skills
- Stress tolerance
- Requirements analysis skills
How to Apply
Updated CV should be sent by mail to: [email protected] and [email protected]