Tizeti Network Ghana (ghanawifi.com) is a growing Licensed Internet Service Provider operating in Accra, Ghana. We offer residential, commercial, estate, hotel, events, conferences internet and deploys public Wifi-Hotspot at Locations across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Please note all successful applicants will be sent to a West African country for a Two-Month Training
1. Job Title: Network Operations Trainee
Under the general supervision of the Information Systems Manager, this position is responsible for testing, servicing and analysis of network facilities including but not limited to power, software, servers, communication technologies (including wireless and VoIP), end-user stations, printers, handhelds, and other peripherals. Monitors and controls the performance and status of network resources. Monitors, controls and implements external and internal security mechanisms to provide an open and secure architecture for internal and external customers.
Location: Ghana Job type: Full-time
- Maintain, monitor, troubleshoot server software and hardware and deploying server software and hardware upgrades / updates.
- Maintain, monitor, troubleshoot and deploy VoIP equipment and services.
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot network functions (i.e. switches, routers, firewalls, etc.) software and hardware and deploying upgrades / updates.
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot external communications for voice and data both wired and wireless.
- This involves VPN, VoIP and multiple ISPs. Deploy and maintain patch management solutions (i.e. security updates, servicepacks, etc.)
- Organize, test and deploy software upgrades / updates to end user equipment (i.e. workstations, laptops, handhelds, printers, etc.)
- Network wiring management, installation, troubleshooting, repair and documentation.
- Setup, testing and deployment of new end user equipment such as workstations, laptops, handhelds, printers, etc.
- Maintain help desk functions supporting end users.
- Maintain asset tracking and reporting.
- Maintain software licensing agreements and continuing support agreements. Insuring company adherence to software licensing policies.
- Operate network and system documentation / mapping.
- Coordinate external third-party support for hardware / software.
- Set up new users and relocate existing users for voice / data access with appropriate securities.
- Perform technological research and make recommendations.
- Assist in end-user training and training recommendations.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Information Systems Manager.
Qualification and Skills
AAAS in Information Technology or related filed is desired, however 1-2 years of demonstrated experience in an IT solutions environment and or evidence of sufficient skills to perform the job will be considered.
- A valid Virginia driver’s license and compliance swith the Authority’s Vehicle and Equipment policy.
- Experience managing and maintaining Microsoft® SQL Server and VoIP systems preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage servers, end user equipment, patch management, updates, security, etc. using management software/technologies such as SMS, OpenManage, SNMP, etc. in predominantly a Microsoft 2007/XP® and Cisco® environment is preferred.
- Ability to work unsupervised with a high degree on integrity and responsibility.
- Any or all of the following certifications are preferred: MCSE; CCNA; A+. The willingness to attain these certifications is required.
- Experience managing, monitoring and maintaining Intranet/Web solutions utilizing SharePoint, IIS, etc. is preferred.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, attention to detail required.
- The ability to document and track network assets, procedures, maps and diagrams using Microsoft Office® products including Visio®.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage servers, end user equipment, patch management,
- Demonstrated ability to deploy, monitor and maintain backup strategies using Veritas® products.
- B.Sc/HND in Engineering or Applied Sciences (2.1 or upper credit)
2. Job Title: Sales and Marketing Intern
Build the business by identifying and selling prospective, maintaining relationships with customers. Also develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new market.
Location: Ghana Type: Full-time
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Research and identify new market opportunities
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or related fields 2nd Class Upper / Upper credit.
- Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence and High Energy Level.
- Good Negotiation Skills, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence and Motivation for Sales
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner and passionate about sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
How To Apply
Send your application to the email: [email protected]