With offices around the world and products and services for every aspect of your business, Oracle is eager to help you meet your IT needs. Our highly-trained sales staff can help you find a solution that’s right for your enterprise, while our support and consulting agents can make sure your system is running at full capacity
Job Title: Alliance & Channel Manager
Alliance & Channel Manager
Location: Ghana, Accra
- Be partof Africa Cluster Alliances and Channels Team
- ManageOracle Channel Partners in the software technologies area in Ghana
- Reportsto Regional Alliances & Channel Senior Manager
- Manageand grow Oracle Channel network by recruiting and managing businesspartners to resell Oracle products and/or provide related services withspecial focus on Cloud Solutions PaaS and IaaS.
- ManagePartners relationship to maximize revenue and to insure partners’commitment and loyalty at C level.
- Liaisewith field sales, on business opps to maximize Indirect sales.
- Initiateand lead partners’ Oracle knowledge, skills, competencies and salesreadiness training events.
- Act asa resource for partners and sales reps on indirect pricing, businesspractices, contractual questions.
- Abilityto present Oracle’s go-to-Market Strategy at C Level meetings withpartners for OP business as well as Cloud.
- Workwith Channel marketing to create A&C marketing plans with and through partnersfollowing company’s priorities and directives. Promote and execute corporatechannel programs.
- Initiateand lead joint Oracle and partners’ sales teams’ sector and accountplanning
- Initiateand implement Oracle cloud solutions’ business priorities and initiativestargeting market segments and or specific industries through Partners
- AchieveIndirect Sales Revenue Target and assigned Objectives
- UniversityDegree, an MBA degree is a plus
- Fluencyin English
- ProvenIT Sales, Business Development and/or Channel Management experience(min 5 years)
- Knowledgeand experience in Cloud Sales.
- Strongcommercial skills
- Highlevel of energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Self-motivatedto continuously expand personal professional knowledge.
- Abilityto work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment.
- Good communication,influencing and negotiating skills
- Knowledgeof Oracle’s Technology products/solutions will be the advantage
- Abilityto build and manage C-Level business relationship
- High-LevelPresentation Skills
- ResultsOrientation and Decision Making
- Planning& Organizing
- Decision Making
- Influencing, Negotiating & Conflict Resolution
- Partner and Customer Focus
- Results Orientation
- Personal Drive
FUNCTIONAL SALES COMPETENCIES:
- Opportunity Management
- Sales Process Acumen
- Competitive Awareness
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills. Prefer 8 years of related experience with a secondary education in Marketing or a related field.