To develop and maintain the long-term relationship between Oracle and designated customers to support Applications Cloud/SaaS revenue growth. Works towards an allocated License and Applications Cloud/SaaS (software as a service) sales revenue target in Sierra Leone.
Job Title: ERP, CX and HCM SAAS Applications Sales Representative
- Reports to Applications Snr. Sales Manager
- Has no direct reports, but leads the activities of virtual teams in support of customers
- Works in a designated industry on a defined customer list and cooperates with his Technology Sales Representative counterpart as well as Senior Apps Account Manager
- Works to identify and cover all organizations (including existing Oracle customers) that fall into their designated account list focusing on building a strong pipeline and closing opportunities in a timely fashion in the Sierra Leone region.
- Works with appropriate Oracle Partners, i.e. resellers, SI’s, ISV’s, technology partners and alliances
- Works with Pre Sales, Marketing and other Lines of Business (LOBs) to maximize the return form the assigned set of accounts
- Works towards an allocated License sales and Applications Cloud/SaaS (software as a service) sales revenue target
- Winning new ERP, ERM, CX AND HCM Applications Cloud/SaaS sales revenue in line with targets
- Ensuring renewals of existing ERP, ERM, CX and HCM customers
- Developing a winning sales and territory coverage strategy
- Creating and following up on Business and Account Plans to address Sector requirements
- Defining and evangelizing appropriate Enterprise Sales Industry Value Propositions
- Driving the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns
- Generating, qualifying, developing and closing leads and prioritizing opportunities
- Marshalling internal and Partner resources to conduct campaigns
- Actively collaborating with appropriate lines of businesses within Oracle (Demand generation, Marketing, Channel, PreSales, Oracle Consulting, LMS and xLOB), as well as externally
- Facilitating and nurturing Senior Management relationships to generate active sponsorship of Oracle
- Working with, and influencing the activities of Oracle Partners as appropriate
- Maintaining an understanding of Oracle’s strategic direction and interpreting its relevance to the industry sector
- Maintaining an awareness of Oracle’s current and future application/technology products and services
- Maintaining an understanding of competitive activity relevant to industry sector
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS-
- Deep and verifiable knowledge of the Sierra Leone ( private and public sector)
o Track record of selling into the Sierra Leone market across verticals
o Understanding of Public sector budgeting and procurement processes
o Knowledge of World bank/IMF role and financing
- Understanding of Oracle partner ecosystem and ability to utilize this as an extended sales team to generate and close deals
- Strong sales skills; including business justification, negotiation and closing
- Strong desire to overachieve revenue goals, tenacious and demonstrable winning spirit
- Proven Cloud Sales experience and Understanding of the enterprise software market
- At least 7 years of sales experience in the enterprise IT sector selling complex enterprise solutions
- Capacity to comprehend the strategic issues of selling Enterprise applications solutions, including ERP, ERM, CX and HCM
- Fluency in English is a must
- GRIT attitude and Passion
- Willing to travel on frequent basis
- Self-starter, fast learner and hungry for knowledge and information
- Fully aware of technology trends, industry standards and terminology
- Excellent account management and organizational skills
- Team player
Go ahead, amaze us.
When you provide the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems and work with all 100 of the Fortune 100, you have pretty high standards. That’s why at Oracle, we seek only the top sales talent to join our team. In return, we provide the opportunity for you to showcase your talent as you enjoy the rewards of selling technology that is the envy of the industry. Join us and be part of the best sales force in the business.
Change is good. This change is even better.
If you feel like you’ve hit the ceiling of your current job, join the company whose potential is virtually limitless. Oracle is the global leader in advanced business software, hardware and middleware solutions. In fact, we help drive the success of all 100 companies in the Fortune 100. If you’re a highly ambitious sales professional looking for more from your career, we’d like to help drive your success too.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.