Our luxury hotel client is looking to hire the services of an In-Room Dining Manager who will provide a courteous, professional and efficient service in accordance with the hotel’s standards to drive sales and maximize profit.
Reports to :Head/ Assistant Head of Department.
Job Title: In-Room Dining Manger
- Producing an outstanding guest experience with the given tools (Leading Quality Assurance, Customer Satisfaction Survey) within the room service and in-room dining outlets by cooperating with the culinary team and managing the other team members.
- Assisting in drawing budgets, participating in room service menu design, organizing tastings of new menus for room service employees and ensure the working environment is clean and organised at all times.
- Attending and contributing to all staff meetings, departmental & hotel initiated training’s and produce report and analysis of the outlet during monthly performance meetings.
- Handling of the Minibar operations by conducting monthly inventory of operating supplies and equipment.
- Establishing a pool of qualified and trained full and part time employees in conjunction with the hotel’s People Services Department.
- Updating pre-shift employees on guest profile, service and special requirements.
- Preparing and reviewing all departmental operations manual updates annually in accordance with the Assistant Head of Department.
- Supporting all activities and cooperation with suppliers.
- Handling guest inquiries and complaints in a courteous and efficient manner and follow up when required.
- Act during the absence of the Food & Beverage Manager or Head/ Assistant Head of Department.
Required Skills or Experience
- BA/ BSc in Hospitality Management or related field, preferably from hotel school or MBA.
- Two (2) years minimum experience in Food & Beverage management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and fluency in Local & other foreign language are an advantage.
- Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
- Good people management and interpersonal relationship skills (tolerable & open minded).
- Ability to identify individual strengths, delegate effectively and work with individuals from different backgrounds.
- An excellent organizer, good time manager who always applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach to issues at all times.
- Must have experience of managing a team and proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite (Excel and Word) Individual must be flexible and willing to work on weekends and on shifts.
How to Apply
Please apply below
- Please ensure that your CV demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out above.
- Please take note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.