Panacea Consulting provides a range of wireless consultancy services, both strategic and tactical. Our consultants are experts in the fields of Cellular Network Modeling Radio network Planning and Optimization, Power Installation and Power management, BTS Installation, Testing and Integration, RFQ Preparations, Competitive Analysis, Audits of existing operations, networking and IT systems. We have experience of working within and consulting with small business, mobile telecom and large public organizations.
Our company’s Field Service Office is looking for Implementation Managers to support regional projects in the roll out of wireless and transmission technologies.
The Implementation Management is responsible for the management of activities and personnel from Company, Customer and Authorised Service Providers to keep time, performance and quality according to Company requirements and the Customer contract.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate extensive experience with the management and coordination for Radio Access Network deployment.
The RAN, Implementation Manager will be responsibilities for:
- Manage and coordinate Service Delivery, Implementation activities based on set goals, budget and processes.
- Ensure that project delivery is handled according to agreed contracts and timelines.
- Provide regular budget, progress and resource requirement reports.
- Monitor and measure both internal and external resource performance.
- Coordinate delivery of site materials.
- Assure that the Installation Process is followed and that correct methods, instructions, checklists and reports are used.
- Contribute in the evaluation of suppliers and resources regarding on time delivery, technical abilities and workmanship quality.
- Ensure competent resources are provided for Deployment and Integration.
- Ensure that the Company Site Supervisors perform provisional site acceptance from the ASP or FSO personnel.
- Ensure that quality auditing of installation is performed to the Company requirements.
- Ensure that the customer approves and accept the Installation work. If any outstanding items, follow up the progress and completion.
- Handle site work orders and contract variation issues when there are deviations from the work order.
- Support the Site Supervisors with the installation management of ASP installation teams.
Required Skills or Experience
Education and Skills:
- The RAN, Implementation Manager shall have the following basic competence:
- Technical education of bachelor’s degree in engineering or corresponding knowledge.
- At least five (5) years experience of products and processes in the area of Radio Access or Transmission
- Strong financial knowledge/training
- Good command of English language, oral and written.
- Strong PC Skills and conversant with Microsoft Office applications.
- Social Competence to co-operate with managers, customers and subcontractors on an international level.
- Ability to adapt and respect a multi cultural environment.
- Valid Ghanaian Drivers License required.
- Demonstrates leadership capabilities; motivates staff, recognizing and rewarding appropriately.
- Demonstrates exceptional capacity for taking ownership of issues through to resolution.
- Takes a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to work with people from various backgrounds.
- Identifies needs of both internal and external customers and meets or exceeds their expectations in a resource efficient way.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to: [email protected]
Offer valid till 14th October 2010