Panafrican Mining Services (Ghana) Limited, the authorized sole distributor of Komatsu equipment in Ghana.
Panafrican Mining Services (Ghana) Limited, the authorized sole distributor of Komatsu equipment in Ghana is seeking to add to its team, highly experienced senior level staff to its operations in Ghana.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Carry out field service repair, maintenance and fault detection of functional components and systems of equipments
- Represent the company as a direct contact and solving customers’ on technical problems
- He would diagnose faults, effect their repair in accordance with appropriate procedures to ensure the product has returned to full working condition
- Perform preventative maintenance by cleaning, inspecting and testing equipment prior to its use
- Determine parts to order for repairs and indicate timelines
- Conduct routine and scheduled inspection of equipment on site
- Maintain safe working habits as a primary concern at all time
Required Skills or Experience
- Certificate of qualification in engineering
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, steering and brake components of Komatsu
- Certificate of proficiency from Komatsu Ltd or any of its renowned distributors would be an added advantage
- At least three years heavy equipment experience, one of which should have been in a Komatsu environment
- Proficiency in computer usage, especially Microsoft applications
- Ability to operate heavy duty equipment
Interested applicants should submit a detailed CV to: [email protected]. Non Ghanaians with work experience in West Africa that meet the requirements are encouraged to apply.
Closing: 18th June, 2011