Posted on :
11 Jul, 2019
11 Jul, 2019
PassionAir is currently seeking for a highly motivated and qualified individual for the following position
Job Title: Aircraft Technicians
The Aircraft Technicians will perform specific maintenance tasks on aircraft such as routine maintenance, repair, overhaul, component replacement or service in accordance with their competence resulting from the type or specific training, ski 11S and experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Inspect aircraft for any component defects, break-outs, fluid leakage, structure damages, etc.
• Perform oil changes, hydraulic system service, oxygen system service, water system service, tire pressure checks, recharging of tires, IDG service, APU service, engine oil system service, etc.
• Ensure compliance with GCAA and company standards.
• Responsible for aircraft exterior and interior cleaning.
• Ensures compliance with environmental, health and safety regulations.
• Ability to operate all support equipment that is used in the removal and installations of major aircraft components.
• Ensure all company provided tools and equipment are properly maintained and stored.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Aircraft/Aerospace Engineering.
• 2 years’ work experience in a maintenance department with an airline company.
How to Apply
All CVs and Cover Letter should be forwarded to [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 July 2019