PatientTime Limited is a local Ghanaian information technology company. We provide a portfolio of SMS Text Messaging solutions, Health IT solutions, and General IT services that solves critical problems for clients.
Job Title: Software Developer
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- You must be a honest person
- You must be a problem solver with sound logical reasoning
- PatientTime is very passionate about clean, and quality code with smart algorithms. You must product just that.
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work within deadlines
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and work without direction Customer service focus and ability to work well with people from varied backgrounds and cultures.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Database Systems: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Pervasive SQL, SQLite, OpenEdge
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
- Please send an email with the subject “Last Name_Software Developer ” [email protected] with your CV and contact details by 05 July 2018. Preferences will be given to applicants living around Sowutuom, Ofankor, Pokuase, Achimota, Tantra Hills, Kwashieman and nearby places.