PaySwitch is a payment processing company that provides alternative banking solutions mainly to banks and financial institutions. We have also expanded our reach to organizations, businesses and individuals across the globe.
Job Title: Programmer
- Participate in development of new software and web/mobile applications; modify and enhance existing software and web/mobile applications within expected time, quality and completion metrics.
- Actively participate in scoping, design, and pricing exercises as part of the development team
- Testing of software and ensuring that completed work correctly meets requirements, and is in accordance with agreed designs
- Work in conjunction with other developers on development projects and ensure that your work is compatible with, and does not duplicate the work of others
- Diagnose and repair software problems or bugs, and assist with technical problems and help to resolve those problems
- Work with Senior Development staff and Program Manager to ensure utilisation targets are met (85% expected project utilisation ~34h/week of project task-load)
- Work with Senior Development staff to ensure code is managed and controlled according to the source control strategy for the project in question
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of the softwares
- Package and support deployment of releases
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant qualification
- 2+ years’ experience in web/mobile and software development
- At least one Native language.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IDEs including Laravel
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
How To Apply
Send your CV to [email protected]