CSUC is always encouraging skilled professionals in diverse administrative and support roles to access the possibility of joining our team. We currently have vacant position as listed below:
PC Hardware Technician (Shall report to the Systems Administrator)
Under minimal supervision:
- Perform skilled work in the installation, diagnoses, repair, and maintenance of a variety of desktop computers and related peripheral equipment, including printers.
- Assist employees in the operation and basic maintenance; provide technical support for all
- Hardware and related equipment.
- Check equipment for proper operation and diagnose operational problems and probable cause. Make adjustments to, repair, and/or make recommendations for the repair (determine if outside repair required) of desktop computers, including printers, monitors, switches and hubs.
- Assist personnel in proper setup, operations and care of computers and related peripherals.
- Install and terminate cabling as needed.
- Maintain detailed, accurate repair records. Evaluate condition of desktop computers and peripheral equipment at regular intervals.
- Maintain parts inventory and recommend equipment and parts purchases when applicable.
- Install system software, patches, application software and utilities as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required
Required Skills or Experience
- At least HND in Electrical Engineering or similar field from a recognized institution.
- Must possess related certificate from a recognized institution in the absence of HND.
- At least 2-3 years experience in this capacity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and for extended hours
- Good reporting skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must enjoy solving a wide variety of problems on a continual basis
- Must Committed Christian
- Knowledge of Basic operations, maintenance, and repair of desktop computers/laptop; and related equipment both the board and component level; computer and electronic test equipment and tools; AC, DC, and digital electronic theory and PC operating systems; principles of transistorized circuits; safety procedures related to equipment repair and safety regulations. Record keeping; safety practices related to the field.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicant should submit their cover letter, CV and other relevant information as attachments to the Assistant Registrar (Human Resources) through [email protected] Or personally submit to:
Christian Service University College
Near Star Guest House
It’s very important you indicate the position you are applying for
Closing: 28th Oct, 2011