Posted on :
27 Jan, 2017
27 Jan, 2017
PDSA Co. Ltd. is an Authorized Leica Geosystems Distributor and is engaged in the sales, hire, support and servicing of Leica Total Stations, GPS / GNSS Sensor, DISTO, Levels, Lasers, Scanners and accessories. The company has a team which is experienced in the field of Surveying and therefore are not just salesmen but can give sound technical advice for the client to make the right choice of solutions.
A company operating primarily to support the construction, Mining, Engineering and Scientific measuring industry with expert advice, supply, support and servicing of measuring equipment is seeking to recruit 2 more people.
Job Title: Service Centre Technician
• Our ultra-modern service centre provides repairs and service support to Leica Geosystems brand equipment.
• The role of service center technician requires someone with the abilities of fixing automated machines, appreciation of software installations and global positioning systems
• In her / his line of duty, shall report to the Managing Director.
Functions and Responsibilities
• Perform and record periodic checks on service infrastructure and ensure their proper documentation and filing
• Conduct technical inspection, calibration and repair of equipment brought in for servicing according to standard quality control protocols
• Prepare and follow up on quotation for repairs/services carried out
• Provide product supports to clients
• Provide demonstration, installation and commission of equipment to clients
• Any other duty assigned to you
Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree/HND in Geometric Engineering, computer science, Electro mechanical, electrical, A minimum of 3 years of working experience in relevant field
How to Apply For the Job
Qualified applicants should send their CVs and covering letters indicating the position title of interest in the subject line to:
Closing Date: 31 January, 2017