- Collection of educational statistics such as students’ enrolment
- Collection of enrolment data
- Implementing literacy tests to measure the English literacy skills of Primary age students.
- Conducting structured observations of school and classroom-related activities.
- Conducting any other form of the qualitative or quantitative survey as required.
Job Title: Learning And Evaluation Officer
Data Inputting and Management
- Inputting all information in a timely manner in our CRM platform, Salesforce
- Cleaning data in Salesforce
- Inputting all information in a timely manner in electronic databases in Google Drive or Excel.
- Monitoring all information in the databases to ensure complete and quality data.
Data Reporting and Communication
- Assisting in reporting key findings to stakeholders.
- Assisting in the creation or improvement of L&E tools to best measure the impact of our work.
- Ability to ride a motorbike
- Be able to communicate in Ewe and Twi
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Country Director to support the achievement of organizational goals
Required Skills or Experience
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Development, Education or a related field
- At least one year of experience in education, NGOs or related field
- Experience working with rural communities strongly preferred
- Experience conducting interviews, surveys, test administration preferred
- Knowledge of statistical methods preferred
- Self-motivated, ability to take initiative, and manage his/her own workload
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Community mobilization and engagement skills
- Ability to ride motorcycle is an added advantage
- Comfortable communicating in both Ewe and English languages required; Twi preferred
- A high level use of the following technology is required:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Internet and email
- Google Drive
How To Apply
Send CV and Cover letter to [email protected]