Petrofac is looking to recruit a Production Technician to join our Petrofac Facilities Management Limited based on an FPSO Offshore Ghana.
Job Title: Senior Production Technician
What We Do
Petrofac is a respected international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility they need.
Diversity & Inclusion
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. Applications are also welcomed from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
Main Purpose Of The Role
- Provides and carry out first line Production Operation activities for Topsides Process /Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO as outlined in PD below.
- Provides and carry out first line Production Operation activities for Topsides Process /Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Production Tech I or Supervisor on the FPSO.
- Learn to and carry out Preventative Production and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned Production in accordance with the CMMS ensuring:
- All Production and Production related activities are carried out to the highest standards
- All test and inspection routines required by the Planned Production System are completed
- Proper records/history and reports are maintained
- Review and update Job descriptions for planned Production as required.
- Facility Management Systems Production, Standards and Procedures
- PTW System Production
- CMMS Production activities and improvements and purchasing activities:
- Shutdown and Major Maintenance
- This includes but is not limited to:
- Carry out planned preventative and remedial Maintenance as described in Maintenance management system work instructions.
- Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety and production critical equipment, reporting any deviation of set parameters and raise work orders in Maintenance management system.
- Carry out fault finding and diagnostic checks on all vessel equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly. Ensure critical spares are available and any discrepancy are addressed.
- Completing and maintaining all documentation associated with Production engineering as required for all Production operational work activities.
- Provides Production Engineering support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Topsides Facility.
- Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, Facility Management procedures and specifications
Skills & Experience
- C&G/ONC/HNC or equivalent Mechanical or Process trade background.
- NVQ Certificate III Diploma PROCESS ENGINEERING – HYDROCARBONS.
- Significant experience offshore in oil and gas or relevant industry
- Rotating Equipment Experience
- Production Management systems Experience
- Production Operations experience
- Authorised Mechanical isolating authority
- FPSO experience
- Emergency response duties/fire team trained
- Demonstrate responsibility, ownership and excellence in all aspects of Maintenance work.