Posted on :
27 Oct, 2010
27 Oct, 2010
Fantastic opportunity to join a major oil and gas operator on a permanent staff basis as an EHS Compliance and Risk Advisor.
Based in Ghana, the candidate will Identify EHS compliance requirements of Ghanaian regulatory bodies and international organisations (e.g. IFC) as listed in legalisation, permits and other agreements to which the company is a signatory and communicate EHS commitments to responsible departments in a timely manner. They will also ensure actual and potential non-compliances are effectively identified and communicated to responsible departments and the EHS Manager.
– Undertake EHS compliance auditing across the operation
– Report on a regular basis the EHS compliance status for the entire operation
– Schedule and conduct risk workshops across the operation
– Compile, collate and maintain all relevant records relating to the company’s permit and licence applications and status
The ideal candidate will
– Be educated to degree level in an Environmental or Safety field
– Have a minimum of 7 years experience in the EHS field with a focus on regulatory compliance, preferably within the natural resources sectors.
If you are interested in this position, please send an up to date CV with a contactable phone number.
Location: Ghana, GHANA
Advert Published: 25 Oct 2010
Expiry date: 8 Nov 2010
OilCareers Ref. No.: J377393