Posted on :
27 Oct, 2010
27 Oct, 2010
Petroplan is an established Global Recruitment Organization supplying technical manpower and administrative services to the oil, gas and petro-chemical industries. Formed in 1976, Petroplan has over three decades’ experience and knowledge of global staffing markets to support feasibility studies through engineering and construction to ongoing operations and maintenance contracts. Petroplan Ltd recruits EHS Trainer
Fantastic opportunity to join a major oil and gas operator in Ghana as staff EHS Trainer to support the coaching and training requirements of the operating teams and contractors.
The job holder will be expected to drive EHS excellence across the project and organization and identify key areas that can be enhanced to continuously improve safety performance and reinforce a positive safety culture.
– Provide technical and behavioural EHS training and advice to the Ghana operations teams and Contractors.
– Facilitate continual improvement in the EHS culture through the mechanisms of regular audits and delivering coaching to the company and contractors
– Working with the EHS and Operations teams in the field locations, review performance data to identify systemic or programmatic issues; develop both short and longer term plans and direction to mitigate these risks
– To assist with the Coaching, Mentoring and Development of Local and Contractor staff.
– To assist with the development of EHS and ER Awareness Programs and Training Programs across the organization.
– Lead the development and implementation of a high quality training programme to enable all first line supervisors to understand the reasons for and the principals of managing safety in the line
The job holder will ideally have experience in a similar role and be educated to Degree level. They should also hold a relevant HSSE qualification. Experience in working in Africa will be advantageous
If you are interested in this position, please forward an up to date CV and indicate the best time to be contacted for a detailed discussion.
Location: Ghana, GHANA
Advert Published: 22 Oct 2010
Expiry date: 5 Nov 2010
OilCareers Ref. No.: J372164