We are a leading pharmaceutical distribution company offering a wide range of pharmaceutical products and hospital consumables. Established in 1994, we are distributors for local and international brands.
We are therefore looking to recruit a competent, dynamic, result-oriented and strategy focused person to lead in the transformation and development of the company to fill the position of a Human Resources Manager
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
The jobholder is responsible for developing and ensuring implementation of human resource management structures and systems as well as providing administrative support to the Heads of the functional departments.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
- Develop, interpret and ensure implementation of HR & administrative policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the provision of the Company’s human resource requirements through organisational development, recruitment, manpower planning, and training and development in line with human resource plans.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientations/inductions.
- Provide guidance and support on people initiatives, and ensure the Company’s compliance with local labour laws.
- Address all HR issues pertaining to welfare and grievances.
- Provide guidance and support to management on staff disciplinary matters and ensure compliance with disciplinary policy.
- Develop Performance Management processes and methods and operate performance appraisal system.
- Oversee the development, implementation and administration of remuneration and reward policies and practices that ensure market competitiveness, and balance employee satisfaction and well-being with the company’s financial resources.
- Plan and coordinate employee events i.e. year-end events and all other events as directed by Management.
- Ensure monthly departmental review meetings with Heads of departments are conducted on a regular basis.
- Oversee the establishment and maintenance of administrative functions that ensure smooth daily operations across the company.
- Drive the execution of HR programs and initiatives across the company.
- Analyze and provide HR and Administration performance reports to Management for decision-making.
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Minimum of 6 years working experience with at least 2 years in a supervisory position
- Knowledge of the local labour laws and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Approachable and tactful
- Sound judgment, coaching and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and drive employee engagement
- Ability to multi task and handle pressured situations
Educational and professional qualification
- A degree in Human Resource Management, Social Science or a related field
- A Masters Degree in any field will be an added advantage
- Membership of a relevant professional body (CIPD, SHRM, IHRMP and other relevant professional qualifications)
Salary is attractive
How to Apply
Send your CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: 03 October, 2016