Posted on :
6 Dec, 2016
6 Dec, 2016
Phoenix Power was founded in 2008 by Romin Trading Company SARL, Along with it, one very clear and well-defined philosophy was also established: to offer a wide range of generating sets of outstanding quality and which would meet the client’s needs.
Phoenix Power provides a wide range of high quality Diesel Generator Sets to our customers’ specific needs and requirements.
Over the last year, Phoenix has grown to become a modern and prestigious company with sales of over 18 million Dollars in more than 7 countries worldwide.
Today, despite its rapid evolution, Phoenix’s fundamental objective to achieve customer satisfaction has not changed.
The success is owed to our hardworking, highly skilled and committed employees. Our multinational 120 plus member team is led by professional and dedicated management group.
Phoenix objective is to continue serving our customers old and new, through the provision of quality good and supplies at competitive market prices and ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
In order to achieve our objective we are continually re-engineering, reevaluating and reinventing the way we do business in order to provide the best value solutions to our customers.
Job Title: Administrative Manager/Showroom Manager
• Accomplishing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Purchase printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating prices, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
• Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; • scheduling expenditure; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Working directly with the public by introducing company products
• Organizing, planning and prioritizing work – Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish your work
• Communicating with Supervisors, peers or subordinates – providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Making decisions and solving problems – Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Assign employees to specific duties.
• Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
• Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
• Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts or in performing services for customers.
• Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
• Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality godods.
• Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees’ work schedules.
• Inventory stock ad reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Managing Diector.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A female is required.
• A degree in management or related field is obligatory and a Masters degree is an advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CVs to
Closing Date: 19 December, 2016