The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is a voluntary, not for profit organization that undertakes advocacy and service delivery in Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) in Ghana. PPAG is a Member Association (MA) of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). It is governed by respectable volunteers who are the members of the Association. The Governing body, formulate policies which are implemented by staff.
Job Title: Stores Officer
Report To: Finance Manager
To ensure that Stores Purchases and Suppliers are well kept, issued and properly accounted for.
- Plan commodity requirements
- Monitoring commodity inventory levels
- Coordinates monthly stock reports from all facilities and sites
- Monthly stock reports and reconciliation
- Ensure periodic commodity forecast preparation
- Capture stock entries in the AccPac Accounting System
- Cross-checks all goods received and issued out of the stores as per Way Bills
- Checks and confirm that goods going out conform to Way Bill advice
- Keeps copies of Way Bills of goods going out
- Ensures that copies of Way Bills issued out to the person receiving the goods and the store keeper are well signed with a stamp
- Checks the consignment of all in-coming goods together with the Store Keeper
- Confirm goods coming in by duly signing and stamping Goods Received Note
- Keeps a copy of the Goods Received Note
- Ensure that contraceptives requests from the facilities are accompanied with Goods Received Notes for previous request, duly signed by the Facility heads, the Storekeeper, the Security Officer and the Driver at the facility
- Ensure that contraceptives are kept in a clean environment under the appropriate temperature
- Update tally cards and all other stock ledgers regularlycounted for.
Required Skills or Experience
- A first degree in Purchasing and Supply/Stores Management or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience.
The Person Must:
- Have a good working knowledge in the use of the computer
- Be honest, transparent and reliable
- Have high sense of responsibility, accuracy, judgmental
- Strong knowledge of stores management
- Transparent, trustworthy and honest
- Must have good interpersonal relationship must be a team player
- Must be vigilant and able to work extra hours
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Must have good innovative, proactive and goal oriented skills
- Must be physically strong
- Have a dependable character
- Be able to work with little or no supervision
- Have the ability to work for long hours and under pressure
How to Apply
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including two referees, their e-mail addresses and cell phone numbers to:
The Search Committee Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) P.O. Box AN 5756, Accra-North. OR drop in at: PPAG Head Office, Latebiokorshie, Nasia Road OR e-mail:[email protected]
Note: People living with HIV/AIDS are eligible and encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted for an interview.