The purpose of this unique role is to attract, maintain and grow a profitable portfolio of assets, liabilities, trade and cash management between the bank and its customers who carry out cross-border business. Success should be achieved through outstanding relationship management practices and supported by product development to meet the dynamic needs of international customers. The role reports to the Director, Corporate Banking.
The role has the following responsibilities
- Direct the responsibility for achieving revenue targets for a designated portfolio of global relationships.
- Handle discussions/negotiations on closing and or issuance related fees with designated clients independently and with minimal support.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to sell products/services to companies outside the existing portfolio using all of the data available from market knowledge gained through the relationship management of clients.
- Collect, synthesize and disseminate data from clients, intermediaries, competitors and other market participants and ensuring that this data is fed back into the organization.
- Ensure superior customer service thereby contributing to the overall banking experience
Required Skills or Experience
- A Chinese national or similar ethnic origin (Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong or Malaysia). Must be fluent in Chinese (Mandarin).
- 7 years minimum experience in a the banking sector with prior experience managing an international desk role
- Experience in a customer relationship management role in corporate banking, treasury and wealth management will be a plus.
- A business degree from a recognized institution
- MBA in a relevant field will be an advantage
- Good oral and written communication
- Proficient in MS office suite and any major banking software
- Good presentation skills
- Good people management skills
- Successful candidate must be geographically mobile with a clean immigration record. Non-resident candidates who are given the nod will be responsible for securing their own work permits
Person specific qualification
- High Integrity
- Strategic Thinker
- Broad business acumen
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Committed and engaged
- Performance driven & goal oriented
- Excellent sales and negotiating skills
Kindly send all CV’s to [email protected]
Kindly let name the subject the position you applying for.