Posted on :
2 Nov, 2017
2 Nov, 2017
A reputable preparatory and JHS in the Tema Metropolis is looking for suitable candidates for the following position
Job Title: Head of School
Report To: The board of Directors
The Head of school is responsible for the efficient management of the school within the parameters of its vision, mission and laid-down rules, regulations, culture and conventions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead by example in the promotion and maintenance of the culture of the school that reflects the values, ethos and ethics associated with the school
• Develop specific operational goals and objectives to implement the strategic goals as mutually determined with the board from time to time.
• Maintain regular, ongoing and open dialogue with the board, parents, teachers and pupils
• Be the spokesperson for the school and
• Foster positive and productive relationships between the school and community in which it operates.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of first degree in Basic Education with 15 years post-qualification experience, five of which must be in a managerial position
• Successful track record of managing an educational facility
• Current rank of Assistant Director 1 or above
• Should show proof of being creative, dynamic, a disciplinarian, innovative and a visionary
• Must exhibit capacity for good working rapport with multiple stakeholders and
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Remuneration: Very attractive package
How to Apply
• Submit a resume • Cover letter stating how your experience qualifies you for the position • Submit a list of references that includes name, office address, phone (office and cell) current email address. Send these documents, preferably as one PDF file to: [email protected] or by post to: The Secretary P.O.Box CO 2797 Community One Tema Closing Date: 14 November, 2017