Posted on :
4 Nov, 2016
4 Nov, 2016
The Presbyterian Church of Ghana is a Protestant church in Ghana. The church was started by the Basel missionaries in 1828. The missionaries had been trained in Germany and arrived on the Gold Coast to spread Christianity. The work of the mission became stronger when missionaries from the West Indies arrived in the country. The church set up a seminary for the training of church workers to help in the missionary work. The Twi language was added as part of the text used in the training of the seminarians. At the beginning of the 21st century the church had founded churches among the Asante people, where lived in the middle belt of Ghana. The Basel missionaries left the Gold Coast during the First World War in 1917. The work of the Presbyterian church was continued by missionaries from the Church of Scotland. Since 2010 the moderator of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church of Ghana is the Rt. Rev. Professor Emmanuel Martey. The church expanded to the northern part of Ghana in the 1940s.
Job Title: General Manager
• Provide overall vision, technical leadership and expertise to the Salem Financial Services.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of First Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• Masters degree or professional qualification would be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in the investment banking Industry with three years in a senior management role.
Skills and Competence:
• Knowledge of financial service operations.
• In-depth knowledge of the Industry standards and regulations
• Ability to analyse issues and report accurately.
• Effective leadership/Team leader
• Strong computer skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
How To Apply For The Job
Send Application to:
Closing Date: 10 November, 2016