Posted on :
6 Jul, 2021
6 Jul, 2021
Job Title: Farm Manager (Agriculture)
• Have a minimum of three (3) years cumulative experience as Assistant Farm Manager.
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture (Animal Science Major) from a recognized University. He or She must have not less than 2 years practical post-qualification experience.
• Hold a National Diploma in Agriculture from a recognized University. He or She must have not less than four (4) years practical post-qualification experience
• A Masters’ Degree will be added advantage.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCIES
• Be analytical, critical, result-oriented, innovative and visionary
• Be able to work independently
• Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Be a good team player
• Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
• Possess high integrity, as the position holder will handle confidential and sensitive information
• Be able to act professionally in all situations;
• Be highly organized, efficient and resourceful with the ability to multi-task amid conflicting demands and busy work schedules
• Be able to complete at least one term of four (4) years on first appointment before attaining the compulsory retirement age of sixty (60).
How To Apply For The Job
All applicants are required to download and complete an application form:
Click Here To Download Application Form
The complete application pack should be submitted to:
the College Secretary,
Presbyterian College of Education, Akropong,
P. O. Box 27,
and soft copy to:
The application pack should contain the following:
• Application letter for the position applied for
• A completed application form downloaded from the college website
• An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
• Copies of relevant educational and professional certificates.