Posted on :
27 May, 2019
27 May, 2019
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions. Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
Job Title: Private Secretary (Administrative Assistant I)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• The successful candidate shall be a staff of the Administration and shall work under the Administrator.
• Routine office works: including handling schedules. Set appointments for meetings
• Maintaining public relations: Acts as the mouthpiece and liaison office of the council
• Promote the corporate image of the office and the profession
Qualification Required & Experience
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• Candidate must possess a good first degree in any reputable institution.
• High standard of general knowledge and be well-informed on current affairs
• Thorough knowledge of the functions of the College.
• Good knowledge of English – both written and spoken
• A dynamic personality and pleasing behavior
• Knowledge of office organization, procedures and rules
• Knowledge of shorthand and typing, fax and computers, e-mails and intranet as also internet
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Must have excellent managerial and leadership
• Must be a highly motivated person
• Must be a team player and have a high level of integrity
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Must have good written and communication skills
• Must be humble and very respectful
Reports directly to the Administrator of the College
How to Apply
Applications with the subject heading of preferred position should be emailed to:[email protected] with cover letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents.
Closing Date: 14 June, 2019
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.