Agro Client Advisor
ProCredit SLC with its 26 networked branches is one of the leading providers of banking services to individuals and businesses in Ghana. Belonging to an international network of 21 financial institutions in countries across Latin America, Eastern Europe and Africa, we value flat hierarchies, innovation and a performance-based corporate culture.
- Provide professional advice and information to Agro Clients on both credit and retail products upon the identification of client needs
- Perform Agro Loan assessment by visiting the client’s business and residence, contacting suppliers and other stakeholders of the client where the need be and analyzing the information in a professional manner
- Propose a package of financing solution that meets client’s specific situation
- Disburse loans and monitor outstanding loan and deposit portfolio of business clients
- Manage and follow-up- of bad-debts.
- Assess other credit proposals as Credit (Arrears ) Committee member
- Analyze results and do market research; advise management on needs and demand/marketing mix for the market
- Regular calls and visits to existing portfolio clients and also prospecting for new clients
- Embark on effective direct promotions with well defined strategies from branch management
Required Skills or Experience
- University degree or HND in Agricultural Science or related field
- Basic knowledge in Accounting & Mathematics
- At least 1 year work experience in as a Direct Sales Officer or in a similar position.
- Good Computer knowledge (MS office applications)
- Excellent commercial skills; ability to explain complicated matters in a simple way
- Analytical skills; combined with a good portion common sense
- Ambitious and enthusiastic team player
How To Apply
We offer an interesting and challenging work opportunity in a dynamic, international environment. Your application documents should include a motivation statement detailing clearly why you want to join ProCredit SLC and why you are particularly suitable for this position.
Please be informed that only selected candidates will be contacted by the HR Department and invited to participate in a Recruitment Assessment Test in Mathematics and Logic.
Closing 30th December, 2011