ProCredit SLC with its 26 networked branches is one of the leading providers of banking services to individuals and businesses in Ghana. Belonging to an international network of 21 financial institutions in countries across Latin America, Eastern Europe and Africa, we value flat hierarchies, innovation and a performance-based corporate culture.
- Assess clients’ repayment capacity (whether performing, non-performing or written off loans) through re-analysis of loan status of current business, assets, activities of guarantors (replacement of guarantors)
- Track new/existing residential/business location of clients and guarantors using information from files, suppliers, customers, relatives, friends, authorized government agencies, banking and non-banking institutions, ex-loan officers and other legal means.
- Present results of analysis to Arrears Committee and follow up on arrears committee decisions.
- Analyze results and do market research for recommendations to management on review of credit processes and/or improvement of recovery strategies.
- Follow up on cases in court
Required Skills or Experience
- HND in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 1 year work experience in a related field
- Some working experience in the field of investigation is considered advantageous
- Basic knowledge in Accounting & Mathematics
- Good Computer knowledge (MS office applications)
- Excellent commercial skills; ability to explain complicated matters in a simple way
- Investigative and Analytical skills
How To Apply
We offer an interesting and challenging work opportunity in a dynamic, international environment. Your application documents should include a motivation statement detailing clearly why you want to join ProCredit SLC and why you are particularly suitable for this position.
Please be informed that only selected candidates will be contacted by the HR Department and invited to participate in a Recruitment Assessment Test in Mathematics and Logic.
Log on to the careers page of our website on www.procredit.com.gh
to submit your curriculum vitae and motivational letter.