For over 180 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Pampers®, Ariel®, Pantene®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Job Title: National Service Personnel
P&G is looking for National Service Personnel for 2018/2019 in Ghana to be a part of its high performing team. We are looking for highly-motivated individuals with at least a second-class upper GPA with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balanceYou’re a good fit if:
- You are a Ghanaian citizen currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program, preferably in Business Administration, Engineering, or any relevant field.You bring thinking, creativity & innovation to your work. You can show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities. You are fluent in English.
Just so you know:
- Duration is 9-12 months and is a paid service Successful personnel will be eligible for full-time placement upon completion, dependent on opportunities available We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.