Posted on :
14 Nov, 2017
14 Nov, 2017
For over 175 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Pampers®, Ariel®, Pantene®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
P&G is looking for top Supply Network Operations/Logistics Managers in Ghana to be a part of its founding team. We are looking for highly-motivated individuals with 1-5 years’ experience, preferably in Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Our Supply Network Operations (SNO) Leader provides overall Supply Chain Leadership within the local or regional Sales & Marketing Organization via linkages with the sales, planning service center, and leadership teams, to name a few.
Job Title: Supply Chain & Logistics Manager-SNO00002389
Responsibilities of the SNO Leader will include:
– Leading End-to-End Supply Chain Operational Excellence for the Sales & Marketing Organization.
– Driving Optimized Supply Solutions to win with Customers & Consumers via the best End-to-End Supply Network Design for the Sales & Marketing Organization.
– Accelerate innovation by delivering initiatives with excellence & driving End-to-End value creation and customer centricity.
– Building SNO Organizational capability.
Key metrics for this role include:
– Customer Service metrics.
– Business Operation Plan work processes.
– Transportation & Warehousing costs.
– Inventory management.
– Compliance across all SNO Processes.
– Ghanaian Citizenship & legal eligibility to work in Ghana.
– A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field.
– 1-5 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain Management.
– Previous FMCG experience preferred.
Job Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Primary LocationGH-Greater Accra-Accra