Posted on :
5 Nov, 2012
5 Nov, 2012
Camfed is an International organisation dedicated to the eradication of poverty in Africa through the education of girls and the empowerment young women.
Description Of Job
Supported by The MasterCard Foundation, Camfed Ghana is seeking to recruit motivated and dynamic individuals to support its programmes.
• You will be responsible for the cohesive co-ordination of the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Camfed’s enrichment and higher education programme
• You will be responsible for multiplying educational opportunities for girls and other vulnerable children by supporting the implementation of a strong eduction programme that gully addresses children’s rights and needs and engages their communities
• The manager will also provide management and leadership support to programme staff
Qualification Required & Experience
• Successful candidates must have strong social and interpersonal skills and ability to work on teams, an eye for accuracy and detail, an ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks and the flexibility to travel
• You must have a degree or equivalent in social studies, development studies or a relevant field, 7 years’ experience in programme planning, implementation and monitoring, strong people and programme management experience, strong analytical and conceptual skills to think and plan strategically and evaluate options
How To Apply For The Job
More information about the position can be found at our website: www.camfed.org/jobs. Please email your CV (maximum 2 pages) and a cover letter (maximum 1 page) to:
Please use the job title in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 16th November, 2012
Applications which do not meet these criteria will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Previous candidates need not apply.
Camfed Ghana is an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity and equality, and does not discriminate on any grounds