On behalf of our client, one of the global leaders in the logistics and shipping industry, we are looking for 5 entrepreneurial, enthusiast and responsible Project Directors.
Come join a global integrated network where you will have the chance to make a difference in complex projects and the support to develop your career in a company that invests in its talent.
- Project manager of information system implementation working closely with local project managers on the site.
Management and control
- Organises and trains local operational committees
- Takes part in main projects of operational committees
- Sets-up meetings/ launching reunions
- Involves in validation of prerequisites: Go/NoGo
- Leads the portfolio projects that are attributed to him/her by the program director.
- Leads, manages and conducts implementation projects; responsible for delays, quality, area, tasks.
- Monitors key phases of each implementation project (pre-visit, analysis differences, impact analysis, parameterisation, training, simulation, assistance at launching, support).
- Ensures putting to practice of agents’ infrastructures and its conformity.
- Leads the pre-visit/visit before launching/ with the local project manager (analysis differences, study impact, data collection).
- Performs the specific parameterisation of the technical solution on the server.
- Takes part in the functioning/not functioning simulation and ensures the meeting of requirements.
- Monitors the GO-Live phases of the agents and offers support.
- Responsible for compliance with methodology of the projects implied by the program (regarding implementation kit)
- Performs an impact organizational study regarding the use of the implementation kit.
- Centralizes and validates the preparing documents made and forwarded by the local project managers.
- Ensures a good development of preparations.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of the implementation kit.
- Responsible for user support after implementation.
Activity supervision and reporting
- Monitors the organising of the pre-visit of the local project manager (the logistics for the participant teams, meeting room, agenda)
- Monitors the implementation planning type
- Tracks the project indicators
- Measures the prerequisites completeness at launching
- Tracks key tasks
- Reviewing incidents, risk identification.
- Activating in the local operational committee.
- Weekly report, Flash report.
- Action plan validation after the agency directors’ first visit.
- Master degree in Commerce or engineering domain; or equivalent professional experience.
- Project management skills: leadership abilities, initiative, ability to lead local teams.
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Power Point)
- Adaptability to change, availability for travelling to Africa.
- Detail oriented quality analysis for managing reports.
- Communication skills, good verbal skills, team worker and able to solve functional problems.
- Initiative, reactive, proactive.
- Work autonomy
- Fluent English language skills
- Good IT skills and good understanding of information systems
- 2 to 5 years experience in operational environment projects or in consultancy.
- Shipping/transportation knowledge and related work processes knowledge is considered an advantage.
Interested? Do you need more information?
Send us an updated CV at [email protected] or apply online at www.africalogisticsjobs.com
Recruitment process timeline
Applications are welcome until March 19th.
Selection is taking place between March 25th and April 30th.